Parents new to parenting or struggling to find balance between parenting styles gain insight into their children’s developmental needs and learn co-parenting skills. Being a parent isn’t easy, yet knowledge & support from parent educators can make a lifetime of difference for families.
Parents recently deployed, separated, divorcing, or facing family changes find this course helps guide families through times of transition. Changes are difficult, and separation often brings feelings of loss and grief… especially for children.
- 4 hour session
- Guided by Child Development Professionals
- Peer Support
- Practical Coping Skills
- Additional Topics: mediation, child support, visitation, and attachment theory
Meets Tennessee’s mandatory legal requirements for divorcing parents
COST: $45.00 individuals
Effective co-parenting promotes children’s self-esteem & resiliency as they grow!
The Family Center, 115 Heritage Park Dr., Murfreesboro, TN 37129
- Saturday, August 25th, 9am to 1pm
- Tuesday, September 4th, 5pm-9pm
- Thursday, September 27th, 5pm-9pm
- Saturday, October 6th, 9am to 1pm
- Tuesday, October 9th, 5pm to 9pm
- Saturday, October 27th, 9am to 1pm
- Thursday, November 8th, 5pm to 9pm
- Saturday, November 17th, 9am to 1pm
- Tuesday, November 27th, 5pm to 9pm
- Tuesday, December 4th, 5pm to 9pm
- Saturday, December 15th, 9am to 1pm